Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Final Countdown!


So we have 13 more days before we leave. We have passports, shots, flight tickets, a place to rent, and many contacts. We are making plans with brothers now for visits to other areas and trying to sell some of our belongings that we don't need. Jehovah has really helped us with this goal. We are super excited, a little nervous, and very grateful that this has come to fruition. We're not wearing rose-tinted glasses though; both Tyler and I have a healthy dose of caution and a lot of prayer!

We'll take lots of pictures and share lots of experiences!

Talk to you soon,

-Bri'Ana

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to your blog! This is so great! We're so excited for your plans and we are sure Jehovah will help you throughout everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BriAna! I hope you have arrived safe and sound. I just wanted to know that I have been thinking about you both and keeping you in my prayers. I hope you had a wonderful journey and are adjusting well to the first week of your big adventure. With Love Always, Delisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot! We hope you and Tony are doing well and that you guys are enjoying what summer brings. Hopefully your garden will do well and make lots of beautiful blooms for you! Talk to you soon!

      Delete